Monday, February 9, 2009

and she is off...

My little sister and her family have made there way from Oklahoma to Japan. Oh How I will miss her. It is so funny the other night I was looking through my journal. Yes that is right I have a journal... just one and I am 26 years old. I read a couple of entries to Brian. One I read was about how ANNOYING those darn little sisters can be.
But oh do I love those annoying little leaches. Its a funny thing when the roles reverse. I remember just wishing they would just GO AWAY and LEAVE ME ALONE. Now they are both away, far away. It makes me cry and wish for frequent flier miles.
It like that country song...
You're gonna miss this
You're gonna want this back
You're gonna wish these days hadn't gone by so fast
These Are Some Good times
So take a good look around
You may not know it now
But you're gonna miss this
Well thanks Trace Adkins for coming out with this song NOW. I could have used it 22 years ago!!!


My sister, Grandpa and ME! I am SUPER lucky!

Arlee & I!!!

3 comments:

Ala & Kevin said...

Oh, I love seeing pictures of all you crazy ladies in it. It is so true when we are young how mean we can be towards each other or wish they would just go away. Then we grow up and can't wait to see them or hear their voice on the other end of the phone.

Jen and Reed said...

Hey sexy! I found you. Ha ha. I'm so glad. I miss your crazy ways. You should come see my new house. It's HUGE! I live in Marana now. I hear little bits and pieces about you from Gretch, but not much. How are things going? Hey, visit my blog: www.randjseamons.blogspot.com.

Alyhead said...

I totally know what you mean about the sisters...nothing like 'em!!!