Monday, February 23, 2009

Today is a WONDERFUL day!!!

The day we met
Yesterday!!!

A year ago today I met my wonderful Brian and it has been bliss ever SINCE. As i type bliss i wonder what the heck bliss is and if it is really even that great. Just for the record in the above line bliss means all things wonderful, great, happy, loving and AMAZING!!!


Kit photo by Morgan Tomlinson age 3!
23 years ago today my little sister Candice was BORN!! All I can remember was she was tiny and super pale!! Happy Birthday Kit- cloud- kicker!


2 comments:

gRubBiE-mE said...

I am super~duper loving the hats... not so sure about the scary faces... kids might cry! I am glad you are finally happy... you deserve it more than even you know. I am loving you mad crazy. Oh and Candice is still small and pale... so be nice to her. I like her and she said I can come see her with out my kids, now I wish I had bought her the naked upside down gymnastic man statue at Ross... I am sure it was snatched (yes I used that word on purpose) by now... darn.

TGS said...

Nice hats, remember the cartoon "Snorkles"?