Monday, January 19, 2009

My meet up group...

As i have previously mentioned i have now joined meetup.com and with out any delay I started my own group. Its called ALL for Crazy, CRAZY for ALL. OK so I didn't start that group but I could only image how fun it would be... I might be the only member but it would still ROCK!!!!
Tucson Volleyball Group... (read this in a whisper, it makes it funner and this is not a suggestion) That's the real name of my group, TADA!!! (you can now return to your regular reading voice) did you know that I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!!!
With the group started I scheduled our first meetup! I made my cousin Mindy join my group because she LOVES VOLLEYBALL, too! It really works out well because we also love each other! So, this Saturday we went to our first meet up and we played volleyball. At first glances it looked as if you had to have a wiener to play. That was just awful because Mindy and I left ours at home! As the talented ones with wieners were showing each other there skills like jumping high and crushing the ball on a girls net with out blockers Mindy and I poked fun. I think i did the poking and she just laughed!
To my surprise we got to play... after the ones with wieners finagled the sign up sheet we still got to play. Lets just say not the best game I played but it was still fun. We lost that match and had to watch the ones with wieners all play each other. We got to play again and that game was so so much fun. I LOVE VOLLEYBALL!!! We also lost that match but it was a close one. And when the gym shut the lights out, a very classy way of saying get the HELL out! We headed to the parking lot. I was very surprised that the ones with wieners talked to us... well I did tell one he was socially retarded and Mindy nicely told them she was married and I let them know that I was a lesbian!
It was a very nice time.
P.S the ride home was pretty fun too... it is an easy equation for a fun ride home... my mad crazy driving skills + my forgetfulness + my wonderful sense of directions + the corollas amazing turning radius= good times!!!

2 comments:

gRubBiE-mE said...

It was a wonderful day. I love you too!! Then only part you forgot was the part where the 2 FABULOUS ranch girls got to rescue the wiener in distress! Can you say one compressor and some education?? It wasn't like this when I got here, someone must have done this to me, I didn't drive on it like this. Good times!!! One concern though... I have to remember not to ask you for a tire gauge... unless I want to check the pressure in my steak. Love you and let me know when we play again and I will try and move my sore muscles to make it!

Alyhead said...

you are hilarious!!!