Monday, January 19, 2009

M.L. King, Jr Day

I had to work today, which really isn't that bad... I am currently updating my blog and reading other blogs!!! But the thing that makes it super hard, Brian has the day off :( :(
We did met for lunch today. We tried a little Asian place by the house just to see if it was any good. It was OK and my stomach feels fine!!! You never know... I have had my fair share of not so pleasant tummy aches after trying somewhere new.
It was so nice to see him!!! AND one thing I really love about Brian is he doesn't care if I set next to him in the booth. We had to work on our booth sitting techniques early in our relationship with Brian being left handed and all, it made it difficult to get our grub on!!! With a minor adjustment we have gotten it down, we are MAD crazy skilled!!! I just love it!!! I can just sneak a kiss in the middle of chowing down with out running my boobs in the food in front of me if i was sitting on the other side of the table. the little things... Pretty FANCY!!!

No comments: