Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Blister


Here is some info on the little sister and her volleyball career. She is pretty much amazing! Took a year off and is now whooping peoples trash and she doesn't even have time to take names.



Here is the link to the NC State Volleyball... http://www.gopack.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=9200&KEY=&SPID=3734&SPSID=41982, if you wanna take a look! There is lots of fancy stuff on there, including an VIDEO interview with the beast!












Here is a link for an interview that Arlee did, I think with the school paper... http://media.www.technicianonline.com/media/storage/paper848/news/2008/09/09/Sports/Tattooed.Tamietti.Ready.To.Lead.Pack-3420719.shtmlttp://




Brian, Sloan, the girls and I are in talks of making a trip out there to see her. Working on details... but I am hoping that it will all work out and I will get to make it to one of her games! Until then i will continue to stock her on the Internet.
PEACE OUT!!



"Tamietti, the loud, jovial junior-transfer from Boise State is the straw that stirs the drink -- she delivers in the clutch without fail and expects perfection from herself."

1 comment:

kkalama said...

Oh I love it! She is awesome and I am so sure that she is seriously kicking some trash. I am so glad you invited me to your blog. Smooches!