Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Laugh My Booty Off!!!

Spanish words of the day
1. Cheese- The teacher told Pepito to use the word cheese in a sentence. Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but Cheese fat.
2. Mushroom- When all my family get in the car, there's not mushroom.
3. Shoulder- My fren wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.
4. TEXAS- My fren always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!
5. Herpes- Me and my fren ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.
6. July- Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!
7. Rectum- I had 2 cars pero my wife rectum!
8. Juarez- One day my gramma slapped me and I said, ' Juarez your problem?'
9. Chi cken-I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.
10. Wheelchair- We only have one enchalada left, but don't worry wheelchair
11. Chicken wing- My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing
12. Harassment- My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.
13. Bishop- My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop
14. Body wash- I want to go to the club but no body wash my kids.

1 comment:

TGS said...

OMG! So funny!! I'll have to show Dan and his brother, he;s a BP and would die laughing