Thursday, October 2, 2008

Brian & I




I wasn't wanting or ready for what this little thing with a boy that I met in Mexico has become, but i am not complaining!!! (after all those years of hunting!)
It's kinda fun to see how things work out. After all the long talks of getting a divorce and Michael moving out became a reality, I felt very lost. My life and future plans had been crumbled and tossed into the trash. I was just out there with no plan and no idea of what was next.
I have always rushed to the next step in relationship and never have fully enjoyed the now. I think the rushing comes from the love, enjoyment and happiness that my family brings me and i can't wait to have my own family.
Brian is so amazing and I sometimes have to tell myself to breathe and enjoy the moment. Stop thinking for a bit and just have fun. It is so easy with him, I have the stability that i crave but the spontaneity that I live for. He brings such a joy to my life. It is the absolute best feeling in the world to just be me and have someone love it!!
I don't really know how long this will last and I am actually not putting to much energy and emotion into the future. I am enjoying the now and living in the present. Don't get me wrong I hope that Brain and I will be together in the long run but i am not going to do what i did in the past with other relationships and stress over it. No pressure... Don't worry about a thing cause every little thing is going to be all right!!


No comments: