Wednesday, July 15, 2009

why does my throat always hurt???

SO SO SO... it has been forever and I want to catch everyone up on the latest happenings but I am la-tired. This will have to do for now. Let me warn you this is really not a very pretty blog.
I have to get my tonsils taken out! Last week was not a nice week for my mouth. Red & swollen tonsils, puss balls on my tonsils, swollen tongue and sores ALL over my mouth. FUN TIMES!!
I had enough and I called my primary care physician, who is no longer my primary care physician because Carondelet no longer takes Atena... not to happy about that, he had been my doctor since i was little and darn insurance company took our lovely little relationship and broke it. Well after explaining ever so nicely to the front desk lady that I understand he is not my doctor anymore but he really should call me! My Dr called and said to go to my ENT- ear nose and throat doctor, Dr. Ray.
Dr Ray takes a look at my throat and says when do you want to get those puppies out. A little confused, I have puppies in my mouth?? well those puppies really need to go because the make my mouth hurt. So I will be getting those darn puppies out of my mouth sometime in August. Dr. Ray says that a tonsillectomy isn't for the faint of heart and I will be out for 2 weeks, YUCKS!!
So wish me luck around that time with my mouth puppy removal!

2 comments:

Jen and Reed said...

Ewww! That's nasty!! I feel for you. What a horrible turn of luck. I hope everything goes well with the extraction. Glad to see you are posting again. I was wondering how you were doing.

TGS said...

OMG! Man, just hearing that story makes me want to have mine removed!