Monday, March 16, 2009

Say a little pray for me!!!

I have tried to keep it on the down low but I am needing all well wishes, prays and good vibes my way.
I applied for the Border Patrol. I have completed everything and all I am waiting on is my background check and work history check. I am getting very discouraged. I haven't heard anything... I call and I don't get much information.
I really really want this bad and I am hoping to hear that they want me!!! So keep me in mind and crosses your fingers!!!!!

2 comments:

gRubBiE-mE said...

I will send you all my happy vibes but must admit I kind of hate the idea of you leaving me for 5 months... who will be my friend in this dark scary city? Who will break gas lines for my entertainment? Help me plant ground cover? Play at Home Depot? Volleyball with the boy? Load bricks? Kiss my dog? Air up wimpy boy's tires? And who will I call when I need a funny story or someone to talk to? You will be off with a bunch of hot guys who are working out, sweaty and tough... wearing uniforms and I will be planting squash and cucumbers and wishing they could make it through the mail to you. So I will send my happy good lucky vibes... begrudgingly and then cry when I help you pack! It will all work out. I love you!!

Ala & Kevin said...

Kevin and I are hoping it all works out for you. I don't know a better chic like yourself for that type of job. I know you are going crazy but you got this!